Our Just ASK! Job Link system is a great way to begin your search for the perfect candidate. This system allows you to:
- Submit your contact information to our office.
- Post professional positions and student hourly positions.
- Request and manage on-campus interview schedules.
- Search for and review student résumés.
- Register for job fairs and other events.
- Utilize a variety of employment resources in our Resource Library.
- Report a hire.
You can access Just ASK! Job Link at anytime from our homepage, the employers page, or at the top of this page. There is no fee to register or post jobs on our site.
New users must first create a profile. You can do so by clicking the “Need to Register” link in the box above.
Registered users can sign in to Just ASK! Job Link from our homepage, this page, or click here to be taken directly to our login page. Enter your username and password then click “login”.
Job announcements can be posted on Just ASK! Job Link as soon as you register as a contact. Once you have completed your profile (or signed in) you will be taken to the Just ASK! Job Link homepage.
To Create a New Job:
- Move your cursor over “My Jobs” at the top of the page and select “New Job”.
- Fill out as much information as possible to make the job posting as attractive to candidates as possible. Fields with an * are required.
- In the “Application Details” field, enter the steps in which a candidate may apply for the position.
Changes to Current Jobs:
- Move your curser over “My Jobs” and select “Job Lists”.
- Select the Job ID of the posting you wish to change then make the appropriate changes.