The University of Colorado Denver Career Center sponsors and co-sponsors a number of Career Fairs during the Fall and Spring semesters. This is a great opportunity for your organization to look for top talent and/or actively brand your name on our campus.
To register for an upcoming Career Fair:
- Click on the ‘Career Events’ tab.
- You will see a list of all current career events (Career Fairs, Workshops, etc.).
- To view details or to register click on the career event’s name.
- To Register: fill out your profile and select the appropriate fees (if any).
- You will receive an email from our office to confirm your registration to the event. If you need to make changes to your profile after your registration has been confirmed, contact our office at 303.556.2250.
Restrictions and Exclusions:
Third Party Recruiting Agencies are expected to follow all of the criteria set forth in the Employer Policies. Click here to view the UCD Career Center’s Employment Services Policies for Third Party Recruiting Agencies.
Commission only sales or multi-level/network marketing jobs are not allowed to participate in any of our sponsored events.