The Career Center offers a full range of career assistance to all UCD alumni, including online and in-person career-related services.
Recent graduates (within one year of graduation)
All resources provided by the Career Center are available to recent graduates for the first 12 months following graduation at no additional cost. Go to the JustASK! login on the left-hand side of the homepage to register.
Alumni Registration Procedure (more than 12 months past graduation):
- Print out the Alumni Registration Form.
- Submit your registration form along with the $15 registration fee to the Career Center. Payment methods: Cash, Check, Visa, or Mastercard.
- Once your fee is received by the Career Center, you will receive an e-mail
notification that your account has been activated.
- Log in by going to the homepage, upload a resumé, and publish your resumé to
specific Resumé Books. You may then begin using all the features described below.
- Access to online job postings
- Inclusion in Résumé Books
- Automatic emails about new job postings that meet your criteria
- Notification of Career Fairs and special events
- CareerSearch - Paid for by your UC-Denver Alumni Association
- Career Resource Library
- Additional fee-based services provided by the Career Center including:
- Career counseling/coaching
- Assessment testing
- Interviewing and job search assistance
Mail in Registration:
The Career Center
P.O. Box 173364
Campus Box 138
Denver, CO 80217-3364
(Make checks payable to the University of Colorado Denver)
Tivoli Student Union, Suite 267
900 Auraria Parkway
Denver, CO 80204
(cash, check, or credit card payment accepted)
Call (303) 556-2250
(Credit card payment only)