This social network provides a place for students to ask questions and get real answers to help them pursue their health career goals.
Resources available include:
- Networking with past participants, mentors and faculty
- Assistance with essays and letters of recommendation
- Scholarship information
- Job Shadowing information
- Health Profession student & faculty mentors
- Regional AHEC Mentors
- Regional AHEC activities to keep students engaged in their community and interested in health careers
For more information or to get connected to MyAHEC, contact Racheal Keller at 303-724-0328.