Skip to main content
Sign In

University of Colorado Denver

Colorado Area Health Education Center, University of Colorado Denver
Student Rotation Resources

Student Rotations

Student Rotation Resources

Help! I am going on a rural rotation.

  • How can I learn more about the community where I am going? 
  • What will the housing be like? 
  • How do I get reimbursed for housing?
  • Whom do I contact for housing?
  • Rotation Registration​

Student Rotation Resources can help you with these questions.

Student Support Services Housing Liaisons

Regional AHEC Centers

All students who go on a clinical rotation experience must register here, whether housing is needed or not.

Clinical rotation registration is necessary

  • For data required by the federal funding agencies for rotations;
  • For data needed by the University of Colorado President’s Office;
  • For data needed by Colorado State Legislature;
  • For data used to apply for new grants in all disciplines (SOD, SOM, SON and SOP); and,
  • For housing during your rotation.

© The Regents of the University of Colorado, a body corporate. All rights reserved.

Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission. All trademarks are registered property of the University. Used by permission only.