Improve your practice and stay informed with our campus, teaching, and news publications.
Latitude is the name of the Center's quarterly newsletter highlighting the innovations and research of our own faculty!
Click here to view our latest Latitude stories.
You may also find the print version in our office, your campus box, or download an archived PDF here:
Teaching & Leadership
- Directory of Education Journals Virginia Tech's Center for Excellence in Undergraduate Teaching
- National Teaching and Learning Forum (NTLF) is a collection of short essays written by teachers who voice their views and tell about their experiences and practices in the classroom. With our institutional subscription you can access this publication from any university computer.
- Essays on Teaching Excellence is a series of essays related to college teaching and university faculty development. Please note: the essays are only available from campus.
- Diversity & Democracy is a publication of the Association of American Colleges and Universities. Supports academic leaders and educators as they design and reshape their diversity programs.
- Network is a campus website that posts campus news, events, news, announcements, and benefits. Highlights and links are emailed to UC Denver faculty and staff each week.
News and Policy