Center for Faculty Development (CFD) Teaching Enhancement Grants support projects that seek to develop innovations in teaching or enhance a faculty members pedagogical practice.
We are hoping to fund projects that:
Funded activities include: attending or presenting at a teaching/learning conference, workshop, or short-course (non-credit), inviting an outside expert to give a lecture or workshop related to teaching/learning, hiring a research assistant for a teaching/learning project, materials costs related to teaching, course development focused on funding priorities (course development payable as PD funds only).
- Develop modes of teaching that are learner-centered; or
- Promote diversity and inclusive practices in the classroom; or
- Enhance the use of high impact practices; or
- Seek to develop digital pedagogies; or
- Undertake scholarly activity focused on teaching and learning in higher education; or
- Seek to develop innovative course-based or program level assessment.
- Funding Limit: up to $3,000
- Eligibility: Full-time faculty members (non-tenure track, tenure-track, tenured)
- Deadline: March 1, 2018 (5:00 pm)
- Activities must be carried out and funds must be expended between July 1, 2018 and June 1, 2019