Postdoctoral Association Town Hall
The CU Anschutz Postdoctoral Association (PDA) holds an annual Town Hall meeting in the spring. The purpose of this meeting is to:
- Discuss the purpose of the PDA
- Discuss the PDA Charter and any proposed changes
- Discuss ongoing programs and initiatives
- Share the accomplishments of the PDA
- Introduce any new programs and initiatives for the coming year
- Introduce opportunities for postdocs to become involved with the PDA
- Receive feedback and suggestions from the postdoctoral community
The next Town Hall meeting will be in the spring of 2020. If you have suggestions before that meeting - or if you would like to become involved in the association - please contact the PDA
or attend one of our monthly meetings
2019 Town Hall Recap
The Town Hall meeting for 2019 was held on Tuesday May 14th. You can find links below to the PowerPoint slides from the meeting and the current PDA charter.
Thanks to all who came out and we look forward to seeing you at next year's Town Hall!
2019 PDA Town Hall - PPT Slides
2019 PDA Charter
Be sure to check our events calendar and follow us on social media for the most up to date information.