2019 Postdoc Association Town Hall Meeting
Tuesday May 14, 2019: PDA Town Hall Meeting (in place of Coffee Hour)
Join the PDA for our annual Postdoc Association Town Hall meeting. Learn
about updates from the PDA, vote on updates to the charter, and have
fresh bagels and coffee.
Hensel Phelps West Auditorium on the Anschutz Campus
Town Hall Recap
Thanks to all who came out to the Town Hall meeting!
You can find the powerpoint presented below and all the opportunities to get involved in the PDA.
2019 PDA Town Hall.pdf
Suggested update of the PDA Charter
Please review the current version of the Postdoc Association Charter and vote with the link below on the changes by May 17th, 2019
Vote on the charter changes and give feedback about PDA events below.
Get involved in PDA leadership! Most positions, no experience necessary.
PDA Departmental Representatives
Representatives are still needed for the following departments:
- Barbara Davis Center
- Cell and Developmental Biology
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Renal Diseases and Hypertension
- School of Engineering
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to volunteer to be a Department Representative!
Upcoming PDA Events 2019:
-Thursday, May 2nd (8-12:15pm) Young Hands in Science @ Jefferson Academy. Email email@example.com
Thursday, May 2nd (4-5pm): PDA Happy Hour @ Cedar Creek
-Tuesday, May 14th (9:30-10:30am): PDA Town Hall Meeting
- Thursday, May 16th (11:50-3pm): Young Hands in Science outreach @ Dalton Elementary
- Friday, May 31st (12-1pm) Peer to Peer (P2P) How to survive your first year as junior faculty
- Thursday, June 6th (4-5pm): PDA Happy Hour @ Cedar Creek
- Thursday, June 13th (9:30-10:30am): PDA Coffee Hour and Monthly Meeting
-Friday, June 28 (12-1pm): Peer to Peer (P2P) Networking your way to success
Follow us on social media to stay informed about PDA events!
Project Bridge (@ProjBridgeCO):