- HEC-HMS by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- CUHP by the Urban Drainage and Flood Control District
- (optional) extRemes Toolkit by the National Center for Atmospheric Research
- (optional) HydroDesktop by the Consortium of Universities for the Advancement of Hydrologic Sciences
- Week 1, Hydrologic Cycle and Grigg (2009) Big Thompson Flood ← passwords required
- Week 2, Precipitation and Infiltration ← password required
- Week 4, Ponce (1989) Snow Hydrology ← password required
- Week 4, Deems et al. (2013) Dust Deposition
- Week 4, Data from Chipman (2013)
- Week 5, Chow et al. (1988a) Engineering Probability ← password required
- Week 6, Mays (2005) Drought Management and DR-2011 Drought Indices ← passwords required
- Week 8, Figure P6-21 with 50x50 ft grid superimposed by James Cokeley (2014)
- Week 9, Fitts (2002) Baseflow Separation (with data for problem 7) ← password required
- Week 12, Nazaroff and Alvarez-Cohen (2001) Water Quality ← password required
- Week 13, Chow et al. (1988b) Hydrologic Design ← password required
- Week 14, UDFCD (2016) UDFCD Drainage Criteria Manual (Runoff)
- Cadillac Desert, a documentary based on Marc Reisner's modern history.
- Chinatown, where Jack Nicholson investigates water resources in Los Angeles.
Reading assignments are provided under the doctrine of Fair Use.