What does this mean?
This all comes with some caveats:
- All email now lives in the cloud at Microsoft Office 365 and is accessible from anywhere.
- You now have increased mailbox sizes limits up to 50GB
- You have the ability to send attachments up to 25MB
- You now have 1TB of storage in the public cloud
- The additional storage in the cloud may only be used for personal file storage, per CU Policy 2006. Please read the policy here for clarification.
Office 365 Quick Reference Guides:
- Office 2013 Pro Plus coming in the first quarter of 2015!
- Lync Online available Now!
- Skype available now!
Click the picture above to access Office Online Apps
Office 365 Features
- 50 GB Mailbox Storage
- Now 1 TB OneDrive space!
Robust Outlook Web App
Lync IM integraton
Office Online Apps