We understand that life's busy. That's why we've made it quick and easy to set up payment plans at CU Denver. And once your plan is set up, funds will automatically draft - so you don't need to think about your bill again! To enroll:
- Log into UCDAccess
- Select Student Billing
- Select Pay Your Bill
- Select the Payment Plan menu option in QuikPAY
Sign up for 2, 3 or 4 payments to automatically draft on the 20th of each month. If the 20th falls on a weekend, then your payment will be processed the following business day. Making a one-time payment before that date does not stop the automatic withdrawal from happening.
Please note, you do not need to make payments; funds will be automatically withdrawn from the bank account/credit card you specify.
- Automatic bank withdrawal (ACH) from a regular checking or savings account
- Automatic withdrawal from credit/debit card (a nonrefundable 2.75% service fee applies to all credit/debit card payments)
Cost to Participate
- $35 nonrefundable enrollment fee per semester
- $30 returned payment fee if a payment is returned
The payment plan may be rebalanced on the 14th and the 28th of each month to match your student account balance. The rebalancing will automatically occur on those dates if your payment plan amount is being adjusted down. However, if the amount has increased and you want to include the new charges in the payment plan, you will be required to log in to your QuikPAY payment plan account to rebalance.
- The amounts that will be automatically withdrawn from your bank account or credit/debit card may change due to rebalancing resulting from changes to your account such as adding or dropping classes, authorizing the College Opportunity Fund stipend (applies to in-state undergraduates only), tuition waivers, or financial aid.
- Students sign up in QuikPAY through UCDAccess. Parents, once they are authorized as payers, can sign up in QuikPAY.
- If the student enrolls in the payment plan, the student is the owner of the plan and can choose to share Payment Plan email notifications with any (or all) of their Authorized Payers.
- If the Authorized Payer enrolls in the payment plan, the Authorized Payer is the owner of the plan and will receive Payment Plan emails as well as the student.
- You are not eligible for the payment plan if you owe a past due debt.