Skip to main content
Sign In

Anschutz Medical Campus

University of Colorado Denver



All of these forms are in pdf format.




Student Records Forms

  • Request to Prevent Disclosure of Directory Information - Privacy form allows the records office to put a privacy flag on your student records. PLEASE NOTE: This can be an inconvenience if you are seeking employment. The records office cannot release your enrollment, degree status or major to anyone unless you come to the records office with a photo ID.
  • Release of Confidential Information Request - Authorizes CU Anschutz officials to release student information on transcript, grades, GPA, course schedule, financial tuition balance/payments, financial aid, COF status, birth date and student stops to the person/organization specified in the form.
  • University Withdrawal Form - Complete this form to officially withdraw from the university.


Registration/Schedule Adjustment Forms

  • Course Withdrawal Form - This form is for students who would like to withdraw from a course. Note: Students are not eligible for refund of tuition and fees after the 10th day of the semester for fall/spring and 5th day of the semester for summer.
  • Intercampus Enrollment Form - The intercampus enrollment program allows degree-seeking students to take classes at other University of Colorado campuses.
  • Registration Form - This form is for students who would like to register via form.
  • Request to Take a Course for No Credit - This form may be used to request permission to take a credit course for no credit, as there is no “auditing of classes” at Anschutz Medical Campus. Registration must be completed during the add/drop period and regular tuition and fees will apply to no credit courses. The transcript will reflect the course taken and a notation of “NC” in the grade area.


Tuition/Funding Forms