Make an appointment with your program advisor to verify graduation requirements and to make sure you will meet them by semester's end:
Apply for Graduation
Once you have verified you're on track to graduate, use UCDAccess to apply for graduation:
- Once logged in, go to your Student Center
- Select My Academics under Academics
- Click Apply for Graduation
Please Note: Your Intent to Graduate Form needs to be submitted between the first day of school and the last day to drop/add classes of the term you intend to graduate.
Want to walk?
If you plan to participate in commencement ceremonies, you will need to register for this separately at Commencement Online.
Special arrangements to mail diplomas may be made by emailing CUAnschutz.Registrar@ucdenver.edu. Postage fees will vary, depending on delivery destination.
- Watch for information concerning transcripts, diplomas, Commencement, etc., via email through your CU Anschutz account following the acceptance of your graduation application.
- Diplomas for degrees conferred at Anschutz Medical Campus are available with proof of identification for pickup at the Registrar's Office: Education 2 North, Student Services Suite