Volunteering time to help CU Denver and our students is an enjoyable and meaningful way for alumni to give back to the university. Some volunteer opportunities are quick and easy while others may require additional time. We want to “CU in Action” because your generosity of time today can impact a student’s future.
Explore our current volunteer opportunities below and complete the form to let us know how you would like to get involved.
- Refer a Lynx: Encourage potential college students to apply to CU Denver with a referral code that waives their application fee.
- Call a Lynx: Call and congratulate students who have recently accepted their offer to attend CU Denver and welcome them to the Lynx family.
- Informational Interviews: Offer advice to students about their careers, various industries, or cultures within different types of work environments.
- Volunteer at a CU Denver event: : Sign up to volunteer in a variety of ways to help make a CU Denver alumni event a success.
- *Recruit for your company at CU Denver: Attend a CU Denver Career Fair and recruit our students for job and internship opportunities with your employer.
- *Host a site visit at your place of employment: Invite students to your place of employment to gain insight into your work and industry.
- Note: A representative of the university will contact you to discuss this opportunity in more detail. Costs associated with this visit (apart from transportation) are covered by the host.
*Cookies for Counselors: Bake or buy a tray of cookies and drop them off or give them to a friend who works at a local high school for guidance counselors to share with prospective students.
* A cost may be associated with this opportunity