The CU Denver Alumni Board represents our diverse alumni population and its connection to the University’s past, present, and future. The Board works with all CU Denver alumni to engage in the life of the University and with each other through advocacy, philanthropy, career networking, and lifelong learning.
- Be a CU Denver alumnus/a, or, in the case of student organization participants, an enrolled student
- Participate in all meetings whether it be in person, by phone, or by video conference
- Attend at least one meeting in person per year
- Actively participate in a board committee
- Attend significant CU Denver Alumni events such as the Alumni Awards Celebration
- Be responsive to communications from fellow board members, CU Denver Advancement staff, and CU Denver alumni
The CU Denver Alumni Board expects its members to help CU Denver succeed by committing to 100% board participation. Board members should make an annual gift of an amount significant to them, to any CU Denver allocation.
2019-2020 CU Denver Alumni Board Members
David Heisler (BSBA '17) | President
Sam Davis (BFA '04)
Jessica Godo (BA '05) | Past President
Eugene Howard (MURP '13)
Valerie Lash (BA '00)
Carrie Murphy (MURP '12)
Katherine O'Connell (BA '16)
Omer Sarwana (BSBA '17, MSIS '18)
Shan Venkatsammy (MBA '16)
Korey White (MURP '13, MArch '13)
Interested in Joining the Alumni Board?
Board applications will be considered on a rolling basis. If you have questions about the board or terms of service, please contact CU Denver Alumni Relations at 303-315-2333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.