The CU Denver Alumni Board represents our diverse alumni population and its connection to the University’s past, present, and future. The Board works with all CU Denver alumni to engage in the life of the University and with each other through advocacy, philanthropy, career networking, and lifelong learning.
- Be a CU Denver alumnus/a, or, in the case of student organization participants, an enrolled student
- Participate in all meetings whether it be in person, by phone, or by video conference
- Attend at least one meeting in person per year with preference for the meeting to occur during LynxFest: Family & Alumni Weekend
- Actively participate in a board committee
- Attend significant CU Denver Alumni events such as LynxFest
- Be responsive to communications from fellow board members, CU Denver Advancement staff, and CU Denver alumni
The CU Denver Alumni Board expects its members to help CU Denver succeed by committing to 100% board participation. Board members should make an annual gift of an amount significant to them, to any CU Denver allocation. During the 2017-2020 fiscal years, CU Denver is undergoing a campaign for student scholarships, which should be considered a priority for annual giving.
Interested in Joining the Alumni Board?
If you are interested in serving on the CU Denver Alumni Board or have questions about the board, please contact CU Denver Alumni Relations at 303-315-2333 or email email@example.com.