Alumni Association General Scholarship Application
Alumni Association scholarship applications are due April 1. The online application may be found on the Scholarship/Resource office's web site.
If you have questions, please contact the Scholarship/Resource Office at 303-352-3608 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to be a part of helping meet the needs of current CU Denver students? Join the Alumni Association for the Annual Rock Bottom Ruckus scholarship fundraising event or make a gift.
Alumni Association General Scholarships are open to students who meet all of the following criteria:
- Admitted to the CU Denver Campus in an undergraduate degree-granting program
- 6-11 credit hours per semester for $750 per semester ($1,500 per year)
- 12 or more credit hours per semester for $1,250 per semester ($2,500 per year)
- Classified as a resident of Colorado for tuition purposes
- Have a minimum 3.0 cumulative grade-point average
- Demonstrate financial need by addressing work, family, and other special circumstances in the personal essay; need not have qualified for financial aid
Congratulations, Scholarship Recipients
The Alumni Association has distributed over $1.2 million since the scholarship's inception. Congratulations to the 27 scholarship recipients for the 2015-2016 academic year!