How you'll know if conditions such as weather or other threats are affecting normal schedules:
University safety and facilities personnel regularly monitor developing weather forecasts and conditions. They then provide the latest information to University leadership when conditions pose a safety threat to students, faculty, staff or visitors at any of our locations. University leadership will determine if conditions require campus closure(s) or modified schedules.
When inclement weather develops overnight, University leaders assess conditions and announce any schedule adjustments by 5 a.m.
Here's where to find location updates:
- Notices sent to university-issued email accounts
- Individuals can call the toll-free phone line: 877-463-6070
- Information posted here on this site: www.ucdenver.edu/alerts
- Students, faculty and staff can add additional methods for notification by entering their cellphone number and personal e-mail account in the CU Portal.
- Monitor Denver area television and radio reports