Apply now and get ready to go far above the ordinary.
To apply to programs in one of our five undergraduate schools as a new freshman, you need to be a high school graduate or have earned a High School Equivalency Certificate (GED). To learn more about our academic programs please visit any websites listed below:
Admission is determined on several factors*:
1) Grade Point Average
2) High School Rank (if applicable)
3) Scores on the ACT or SAT tests
4) High School Courses Completed or In Progress
Typically our freshmen are in the top 25-30 percent of their classes, have GPAs of 3.3 or higher, and score approximately 24 on the ACT or 1090 on the SAT (math and verbal scores only).
*On an individual basis, however, we will consider applicants with lower GPAs, class rankings and/or test scores.
To complete your application for admission file the following credentials must be submitted :
- A Completed application
- Non-Refundable $50 application fee
- An official high school transcript showing your high school GPA and rank in class
- ACT or SAT scores (if your transcript lists official ACT or SAT test results, you don't need to request that your scores be sent to us by the testing companies)
- Admission decisions are usually made with 10-14 business days of receiving a completed application packet. Due to volume at various times of the year this time frame may increase.
For more information on Freshman Admissions to CU Denver, visit the main Freshman Admissions page.
Please contact Ricky Mott at 303-556-2873 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.