Skip to main content
Sign In


Admissions: University of Colorado Denver


Pretty close, anyway


Out of state students from Western Interstate Commission for Higher Education states can attend CU Denver at a discounted rate - saving you over $8,000 every year*. That's almost like getting free money!

What's better - receiving this benefit is EASY! If you are eligible, you'll receive an invitation via email. Simply opt-in to the program on the agreement attached to your email, and as long as you maintain a 2.0 GPA in at least 12 credit hours each semester in any undergraduate program toward your first bachelor's degree, you're in.

Learn more about enrollment in Western Undergraduate Exchange at CU Denver, then APPLY FOR ADMISSION

For questions about WUE, contact the Scholarship Resource Office at 303-315-1850, or email


*Savings based on enrollment in 12 credit hours per semester, compared to the non-resident tuition rate.

© The Regents of the University of Colorado, a body corporate. All rights reserved.

Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission. All trademarks are registered property of the University. Used by permission only.