At the AMC campus: R-2: Ethanol distribution takes place every Tuesday from 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM in Room 1303 (P15-1303). This room is located next to the mail room at the loading dock.
At the Auraria campus: Fill out the tax-free ethanol order form and submit it to EHS. You will then be contacted to arrange for the delivery of your ethanol.
You must have the follow items to purchase tax-free ethanol from EHS:
1. Employees purchasing tax-free ethanol MUST have the following:
- UC Denver ID badge,
- must be at least 21 years old, and
- must have a valid drivers license or identification proving employee's age
2. Bring properly filled out I.N. (not an I.O.)
3. Provide the name of the Principal Investigator (PI) and the lab lab phone number the tax-free ethanol is being purchased for.
4. Provide the building name and location where the tax-free ethanol will be stored.
5. Sign the EHS purchase agreement. By signing this form you agree to provide inventories for the tax-free ethanol purchased, properly secure the containers in a flammable-rated storage cabinet and to use the tax-free ethanol for research purposes ONLY. The EHS purchase agreement only needs to be signed the first time a lab is purchasing tax-free ethanol or when the lab contact information for tax-free ethanol changes.