The Contracts Sections reviews contracts from sponsors which are interested in obtaining personal services from UC Denver, such as research or training.
The Contracts Section also reviews Confidentiality Agreements for Clinical Trial Agreements. Proposed confidentiality agreements (CDAs) should be sent to OGC.Contracts@ucdenver.edu for review. CDAs do not require routing.
Materials Transfer Agreements are reviewed and approved by the Technology Transfer Office.
Not sure which office handles a particular type of contract? Refer to the Contract Signature Matrix for guidance.
Proposal Development Tools
Contract Request Process
- Complete routing documents must be submitted, according to UC Denver policy, before a contract will be reviewed and negotiated.
- Electronic copies of agreements must be sent to the following e-mail address: OGC.Contracts@ucdenver.edu.
- Contracts will be reviewed by a contracts attorney once all routing documentation has been submitted to OGC.
- Budgets must accompany all proposed agreements.
- All contact information with the sponsor and the department must be made available via the dedicated e-mail before a contract will be reviewed.
- The contracts attorney nresponsible for review will correspond with the Sponsor and PIs/Administrators during the review process. E- mails ascertaining status may not be responded to until the contractors have begun reviews.
Contract Related Fiscal Policies
Information related directly to contract proposals and contracts (i.e. clinical trials) can be found in the following policies (http://administration.ucdenver.edu/admin/policies/):
- 4-1 Clinical Trials
- 4-2 Expenditure Contracts and/or Subagreements Under Sponsored Awards
- 4-15 Contract Guidelines for Contracts with other State of Colorado Agencies
Additional policies can be found on the Policies & Procedures page.
Contract Related Links
Adelita DeHerrera, Contracts Manager
John Carreras, Contracts Attorney
Adrienne Allegre, Contracts Attorney
General Purpose e-mail: OGC.Contracts@ucdenver.edu