- The ESL Academy opened in January 2012
- The countries represented: Angola, Austria, Brazil, Cameroon, China, Columbia, Costa Rica, Ethiopia, France, Guinea, Iran,
Iraq, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Lithuania, Mexico, Mongolia, Morocco,
Nicaragua, Nigeria, Panama, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan,
Thailand, UAE, Ukraine, Venezuela, and Vietnam
- Faculty to student ratio 15:1
- The ESL Academy is located in the heart of downtown Denver.
- There are 5 terms/year.
- Each term is 8 weeks.
- Population of 634,265 (the 23rd most populous city in the U.S.)/ 2.7 million people in the metro area.
- Elevation- 5,280 feet (one
mile high) (1.61 kilometers)
- 300 days of sunshine
- 28 Ski resorts
- 52 fourteeners, meaning that 52 mountain peaks exceed 14,000 feet (4.27kilometers)
- Largest park system in the US (over 200 city parks)
- Home to 6 professional sports teams
- Denver International Airport is one of the world’s greenest airports. DIA also has the largest solar farm at a commercial airport in the United States. According to Skytrax, DIA is regarded as the 2nd best airport in the U.S.
Read More Facts