Would you like to participate in the CIBERVets Program?
Offered jointly by CU Denver’s Institute for International Business
and Center for International Business Education and Research
(CIBERVets), in collaboration with the Office of Veteran & Military
Student Services and the Business School, CIBERVets offers students
various opportunities to gain knowledge and skills in international
Levels of Participation
The program offers different levels of participation for students depending upon the student’s interests and goals.
Level I: Peer
- Priority invitation
to International Executive Roundtables: Monthly lectures on a
contemporary topic in international business, international studies, and
related fields by business executives, government leaders, and renowned
- Membership in the International Business Student Network (IBSN) and invitation to networking events sponsored by IBSN.
- Priority invitation and limited registration scholarships to World
Trade Day, sponsored by the World Trade Center Denver (upcoming program will
be May 2019).
- Focused advising by international business faculty and coordinators
on academics and career opportunities in international business.
- CIBERVets Directory/LinkedIn Account: Invitation to participate in a
CIBERVets directory and LinkedIn account to be shared with member
Level II: Associate – All of Level I Plus
Seminars: Annual invitation-only seminars focused on topics related to
transitioning from military to business careers.
- Pathways to International Internships and Employment (PIIE): Invitation
to apply for international business internships with a member company
(selection to be made by sponsoring company).
- International Business Consulting Course: Invitation to participate
in a semester or summer international consulting project sponsored by a
- Invitation to apply and participate in an International Field Study
offered by the Business School (limited partial merit scholarships may
be available to CIBERVets on a competitive basis).
Level III: Partner – All of Levels I and II Plus:
- Boots to Suits: One-year mentorships with international
executives in industry specific assignments. Coordinated by the Office
of Veteran & Military Student Services.
- CEO Leadership Lecture: Participation in an annual, invitation-only
Global Leadership lecture by a CEO or entrepreneurial founder of a
For more information, please contact Scott Vincent
, Student Coordinator
Picture caption: CIBERVets at World Trade Day May 15, 2018 in Denver, Colorado