During the school year, Upward Bound Power-Up provides:
- Academic advising for students at their high school to help students set and reach their goals;
- Instructional and tutorial sessions after school to help improve skills and performance, as well as Saturday Academies once a month at the University of Colorado Denver Downtown Campus;
- Educational, cultural events and college visits to enrich students' experience and knowledge;
- A financial award for full effort and participation; and
- Assistance in securing admission and financial aid for college.
During the summer program, Upward Bound Power-Up provides:
- A five-week intensive, academic program on the University of Colorado Denver Downtown Campus;
- A five-day college campus tour;
- Classroom instruction in mathematics, English, science, and college preparation;
- Recreational, and cultural enrichment activities; and
- A financial award for full effort and participation in the summer program.
Two-week Freshmen Academic Program (June 12-23, 2017)
Five-week Academic Program (June 12-July 14, 2017)