Application Process- Application to the Program must be made through Upward Bound staff. Applicants should ensure that they submit the following material/credential to the Upward Bound Program. Applicants must contain the following:
- A completed Application Packet (including income verification form);
- A valid Social Security Number;
- Parent and student signatures; and
- Two recommendation forms (provided in the application).
- A completed Application Packet which includes:
- An unofficial copy of the student's high school transcript; and
- Non-U.S. citizens must attach a photocopy of Permanent resident Card or Visa.
Students should be advised that no application will be considered if it is incomplete. Completed applications should be turned in to upward Bound staff. Please note that the Upward Bound Power-Up Program is free of charge. There is no financial obligation for families.