The center is a collaborative group of pharmacokinetics and pharmacogenomics experts with the scientific and technical expertise, knowledge, and physical resources to conduct high-level translational research in these fields.
- Pharmacokinetics: the study of the time course of absorption, distribution, metabolism, and excretion (i.e., disposition) of drugs in the body.
- Pharmacodynamics: the study of the relationship between drug concentrations and drug response in the body.
- Pharmacogenomics: the study of how genetic variation influences interindividual variability in drug disposition and response.
How we can help you with your research
Academic and private investigators who wish to incorporate pharmacokinetics and pharmacogenomics into their research programs are invited to contact the Center for opportunities to collaborate with members.
- HPLC with UV, Fluorescence, PDA
- LC-MS (ThermoScientific MSQ)
- LC-MS-MS (ThermoScientific TSQ Quantum)
- UPLC-MS-MS (ThermoScientific Accela-TSQ Vantage)
- DNA isolation
- Polymerase Chain Reaction
- NONMEM with PDXPOP
- Biotage Primer Design Software
- HelixTree Haplotype Software
Study Design and Statistical Analysis
- PASS Power and Sample Size Software
- SPSS Statistical Analysis Software
- SAS Statistical Analysis Software