University of Colorado School of Pharmacy
Mail Stop C238
12850 E. Montview Blvd. V20-1214
Aurora, CO 80045
Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences Building (V20)
Training and Education:
- B.S., Pharmacy, Wayne State University, Detroit, MI (1992)
- PharmD, Wayne State University, Detroit, MI (1994)
- Specialty Residency in Adult Internal Medicine, Purdue University (1994-1995)
- Board Certified Pharmacotherapy Specialist (1996, 2003, 2010)
- Dr. Vondracek practices in Inpatient Internal Medicine at the University of Colorado Hospital. Her scholarly areas of interest include: pharmacotherapy challenges in inpatient internal medicine, Nephrology and Pulmonary.
- Dr. Vondracek co-directs Pharmacotherapy 1 (Spring P1 year) and Pharmacotherapy 2 (Fall P2 year). Her primary areas of teaching include Chronic Liver Disease, Chronic Pulmonary Disease and Chronic Kidney Disease.