University of Colorado
Skaggs School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
Mail Stop C238
12850 E Montview Blvd. V20-1225
Aurora, CO 80045
Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences Building (V20)
Training and Education:
- Doctor of Pharmacy, Purdue University School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences (2002-2008)
- Adult Primary Care Residency, The Ohio State University (2008-2009)
- Pharmacotherapy Fellowship, The Ohio State University (2009-2011)
Multidisciplinary adult primary care at the University of Colorado Denver’s Internal Medicine - Anschutz Medical Campus.
Adult primary care, including gastrointestinal disorders, diabetes, psychiatric disorders and improving medication safety with health information technology.
- Trinkley KE, Nahata MC. Opioid doses and increased risk for overdose. Ann Intern Med. 2010;153:59.
- Trinkley KE, Porter K, Nahata MC. Prescribing Patterns for the Outpatient Treatment of Constipation in the US. Dig Dis Sci. 2010;55:3514-20.
- Trinkley KE, Nahata MC. Treatment of Irritable Bowel Syndrome. J Clin Pharm Ther. 2011;36:275-82.
- Aistrope, DS, Attridge RT, Bickley AR, Browne MR, Hall AD, Miller AE, Sheahan A, Tillman EM, Trinkley KE. Methods to Develop Pharmacy Residents as Educators. Pharmacotherapy. 2011;31:526.
- Trinkley KE, Nahata MC. Medication Use in Pregnancy and Lactation. In: A Textbook of Clinical Pharmacy Practice. 2nd ed. Madras (India): Orient Longman Limited, 2009.