University of Colorado School of Pharmacy
Mail Stop C238
12850 E. Montview Blvd. V20-1223
Aurora, CO 80045
Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences Building (V20)
Training and Education:
- Bachelors of Science in Biochemistry and Zoology, University of Tennessee (1993)
- Doctor of Pharmacy, Mercer University Southern School of Pharmacy (1998)
- Pharmacy Practice Residency, University of California San Diego Medical Center (1998-1999)
- Oncology Pharmacy Specialty Residency, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center (1999-2000)
Certifications and Fellowships:
- Board Certified Oncology Pharmacist (2001)
- American Pharmaceutical Association Immunization Provider (2002)
- Practice site: University of Colorado Cancer Center (UCCC), Anschutz Outpatient Cancer Pavilion. The UCCC is the only National Cancer Institute (NCI)-designated comprehensive cancer center in the Rocky Mountain Region.
Services provided include provision of drug information and education, supportive care management for patients, drug counseling on chemotherapy and investigational agents, toxicity monitoring for patients on phase 1 clinical trials and pharmacy-based chemotherapy-induced anemia clinic.
This is also a rotation site for fourth-year pharmacy students, Pharmacy Practice and Oncology Pharmacy Practice residents.
- Clinical research: Serve as Principal Investigator and Co-principal Investigator on Phase 1 and Organ Dysfunction Oncology Clinical Trials.
- Areas of interest: Oncology developmental therapeutics, Organ dysfunction, biological correlates associated with molecular targeted agents, chemotherapy dose modification and pharmacy-managed supportive care issues in cancer treatment.
- Integrated Organ Systems IV – Immunology/Oncology
- Advanced Oncology Pharmacy Elective
- Pharm.D. Seminar
- Integrated Organs Systems IV: Targeted drug therapy, clinical approach to the cancer patient, oncology supportive care, therapeutics of lymphoma, breast, prostate, lung, colon cancer.
- Comprehensive Patient Care: Oncology patient management
- Professional Skills Development: Oncology patient management.
- Pharm.D. Seminar: Faculty Advisor
- Nontraditional Pharm.D. Program Advanced Disease State Management: Lymphoma
- University of Colorado Health Sciences Center School of Medicine, Division of Medical Oncology Fellow Program: Anticancer Therapy Supportive Care
- University of Colorado Health Sciences Center Physical Therapy Program: Pharmacology of Chemotherapeutic Agents for the Physical Therapist
Professional Membership and Service
- Hematology Oncology Pharmacy Association (Past-President, President, President-elect, Secretary)
- American College of Clinical Pharmacy (Fellow and Hem/Onc PRN Chair, Past Chair, Chair-elect, Secretary)
- American Society of Health-System Pharmacists
- American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
- American Association for Cancer Research
- Rho Chi Pharmacy Society
- Phi Lambda Sigma Leadership Fraternity