University of Colorado
School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
Mail Stop C238
12850 E. Montview Blvd. V20-1213
Aurora, CO 80045
Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences Building (V20)
Training and Education:
- Ambulatory Care Specialty Residency (PGY-2), University of Wisconsin (2011-2012)
- Community Pharmacy Residency (PGY-1), University of Wisconsin and Marshland Pharmacies (2010-2011)
- PharmD, cum laude, University of Minnesota (2010)
Dr. Jeff Freund is a clinical pharmacist at Salud Family Health Center in Commerce City, a Federally Qualified Health Center. At the clinic, Dr. Freund provides clinical pharmacy services which include: medication education for health care providers and clinical staff; pharmacotherapy patient consultations; and evaluating prescribing to improve medication use. Specific areas of interest include cardiovascular risk reduction (hypertension, dyslipidemia, antiplatelet therapy), type 2 diabetes, polypharmacy, and transitions of care.
Dr. Freund is a preceptor for fourth year pharmacy students at the Salud Clinic in Commerce City. He also is faculty preceptor of the Anticoagulation Clinic at Salud Family Health Center in Fort Lupton.
- American College of Clinical Pharmacy
- American Pharmacists Association
- Colorado Pharmacists Society