University of Colorado School of Pharmacy
Mail Stop C238
12850 E. Montview Blvd.
Aurora, CO 80045
Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences Building (V20)
Training and Education:
- Ambulatory Care Specialty Residency (PGY2), University of Colorado Skaggs School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences (2016-2017)
- Pharmacy Practice Residency (PGY1), Nebraska Medicine (2015-2016)
- PharmD, University of Colorado Skaggs School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences (2015)
- BA, Biology, University of Texas at Dallas (2010)
- Board Certified Ambulatory Care Pharmacist
- American Pharmacists Association: Pharmacy-Based Immunization
Dr. Huntsberry serves as a clinical pharmacy specialist for the CU Denver Internal Medicine Group in Denver, CO. Dr. Huntsberry’s interest areas include chronic disease state management, population health, medication therapy management, and transitions of care.