University of Colorado
Skaggs School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
Mail Stop C238
12850 E. Montview Blvd. V20-1126
Aurora, CO 80045
Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences Building (V20)
Training and Education:
- Ambulatory Care/Family Medicine Specialty Residency (PGY2), University of Colorado Denver (2013-2014)
- Pharmacy Practice Residency (PGY1), Beaumont Health System (2012-2013)
- PharmD, South Dakota State University (2012)
- BS, Pharmaceutical Sciences, South Dakota State University (2010)
- Board Certified Ambulatory Care Pharmacist
Dr. Fink serves as a clinical pharmacy specialist for Clinica Family Health Services, a system of Federally Qualified Health Centers located throughout the south Boulder, Broomfield, and Adams counties of Colorado. She provides pharmacy services at the Pecos, and Westminster clinics. She also serves as a preceptor in the University of Colorado PGY2 Ambulatory Care Pharmacy Residency and routinely precepts Doctor of Pharmacy students on IPPE and APPE rotations.
Areas of interest include diabetes, cardiovascular disease, and anticoagulation therapy.
Click here for recent publications