University of Colorado School of Pharmacy
Mail Stop C238
12850 E. Montview Blvd.
Aurora, CO 80045
Education 1 (P26)
Training and Education:
- Master’s in Public Health (MPH), Colorado School of Public Health (2013-2015)
- Certificate in Global Public Health, Colorado School of Public Health (2011-2013)
- Leadership Fellowship. Regional Institute for Health and Environment Leadership. University of Denver (2003-2004)
- Fellowship in Teaching and Learning. University of Southern California Keck School of Medicine (2003-2004)
- Post-Doctoral Faculty Fellowship, University of Colorado Denver (2003-2005)
- PharmD University of Colorado Denver (1999-2003)
- American Pharmacists Association Diabetes Certification Program (2017)
- Community Pharmacy-Based Point-of- Care Testing Certificate Program National Association of Chain Drug Stores (2016)
- American Pharmaceutical Association Immunization Provider (2005)
- Enhancing and evaluating student confidence and ability to research and answer drug information questions. Other clinical interests include diabetes education in the community.
- PRDO 7000: Medical Terminology and Lab Interpretation
- PHRD 5055: Pharmacy Practice Fundamentals and Drug Information
- PRDO 7150: US Pharmacy Practice Fundamentals & Drug Information/li>
- NURS 6222: Advanced Pharmacology & Therapeutics
- Kaiser Permanente Denver East Outpatient Pharmacy
- Student National Pharmaceutical Association (SNPhA). University of
Colorado Skaggs School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences chapter.