At CU’s Skaggs School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences we’re proud of our program. Nationwide school rankings to licensing pass rates and on-time graduation rates show that our school is exceptional.
- 5th in the nation for National Institutes of Health (NIH) funding among pharmacy schools and 5th in the nation for grant funding from all sources among pharmacy schools (fiscal year 2012-2013)
- NAPLEX (North American Pharmacist Licensure Examination) pass rates show that our graduates are some of the best in the nation. In 2014, 96% of our recent graduates who took the NAPLEX for the first time passed the exam, making 2014 the 7th year in a row that our graduates have surpassed the national pass rate for both the NAPLEX and MPJE (Multistate Pharmacy Jurisprudence Examination) licensing exams.
- 90% of the students from the class of 2014 completed the curriculum within 4 years; 97% are anticipated to graduate within 5 academic years.
- 100% of the students from the class of 2014 passed the capstone course, Comprehensive Patient Care
- Ranked 24th on U.S. News & World Report’s most recent list of best pharmacy schools in the country
- Over past three years, an average of 70% of students who applied for PGY1 residency matched