To achieve its vision and mission, the school is committed to:
- Recruiting, developing and retaining innovative and productive faculty and staff members who contribute to the advancement of pharmacy education, research, scholarship and practice.
- Providing expanded and innovative educational opportunities that develop outstanding entry-level pharmacy practitioners who are motivated to advance pharmacy practice and the profession and to prepare scientists who are motivated to contribute to health and well-being through scientific research and scholarly pursuits.
- Advancing the practice of pharmacy through development of innovations in pharmacy practice and delivery of superior patient care, including serving as active members of collaborative healthcare care teams committed to patient care and well-being.
- Improving health through research and scholarship by being the innovators and leaders in research that promotes basic discovery, translation to clinical practice, medication evaluation and optimization of medication use. Through communication of research findings, foster enhanced knowledge in professional, graduate and post-graduate learners.
- Providing leadership and service to our communities by actively engaging with its many communities and local, national and global communities that would derive substantial benefit from the school’s collective knowledge and expertise.
- Achieving excellence through continuous quality improvement.
- Develop innovative strategies to identify and exploit opportunities that allow the school to make major advances in its mission areas.