Welcome to our events page!
As always, Student Council meetings are open to all students, and we would love to hear what students have to say about their experiences here at the College of Nursing! We meet the first Friday of every month and discuss opportunities for improving the College of Nursing's processes and procedures and to create social or fundraising events. Again, meetings are open to all students at any time, and we always welcome newcomers.
Student Council Activities
- Peer Mentor Program – Providing Senior student guidance to incoming College of Nursing Juniors
- Communication – Acting as a liaison between the BS student body and the administration to facilitate proactive feedback, issue resolution and process improvements
- Community Outreach – Supporting students in opportunities to practice and hone their QSEN skills
- Fundraising – Offering College of Nursing merchandise or memorabilia with a portion of proceeds dedicated to student support and activities
- Recognition – Acknowledgment and support of groups and organizations that are in alignment with the goals of the BS student body and Student Council mission
- Unity – Hosting or sponsoring events that bring College of Nursing students together with their peers
For more information, email a Student Council representative here.
Student Council keeps a current events calendar through Google Calendars. To view our updated events calendar, please click here.
As always, current events and updates are available through our Facebook page. Like the page for updates and information on upcoming Student Council events!