Minimum Requirements: The minimum education and experience required Bachelor’s of Science in Nursing. Minimum of two years of general nursing experience and state nursing license required.
Highly Desirable: Experience in a medical/group home setting or closely related field.
Duties: You will be responsible for coordinating health care services, providing health assessments and ensuring that the health care delivered is in compliance with all applicable standards. Duties include but are not limited to the following areas:
· Coordinate physician and medical services for consumers by overseeing appointments
scheduling, and ensuring appropriate follow-up.
· Maintain and review consumer medical records to monitor pertinent issues and provide thorough documentation, including preparation of any related reports.
· Facilitate the training and orientation of new staff regarding medical procedures, health related in services, and delegation of nursing tasks.
· Order necessary medication and supplies for individuals served.
· Complete the coordination of the medication administration certification process.
· Establish working relationships with community medical services, nutrition services and behavior specialists to provide quality care.
Salary: $42,265.60 annually
Special Requirements: Applicants must be willing and able to do all of the following:
· push, pull and lift items on a regular basis
· have a valid drivers license
· take and pass a pre employment/post job offer drug and physical function test
· submit to a background check and a motor vehicle records check
Continued employment is contingent on completing and passing all of the above requirements.