To apply for the MS-DNP program, complete the following:
- MS program supplementary application.
- Please note: the supplementary application is available in the online application. You will need to complete the form and submit during the application process.
- $50 Application fee: paid online during the application process, or mail a check to the address below.
Mailing address for Application Fee:
University of Colorado
AMC Graduate School/Mail Stop C296
Academic Office 1, L15-2609
12631 E 17th Avenue
Aurora, CO 80045
- Four (4) letters of reference with at least one academic reference: The online application data system will require you to submit the names, telephone numbers and e-mail address for your recommenders. Once you complete your application and hit submit, your recommenders will receive an e-mail with instructions, along with information and an e-address to submit their recommendation on your behalf. It will take the data system approximately 24-72 hours to deliver this information to the recommender once you have submitted your application.
- One official transcript from each college or university attended. The College of Nursing is now accepting eTranscripts. Please have your institution email the eTranscripts to email@example.com.
- Official transcripts are those mailed directly from the registrar’s office of the issuing institution to the University of Colorado College of Nursing, Office of Student Affairs and Diversity.
Mailing address for Transcripts:
Office of Student Affairs & Diversity
University of Colorado, College of Nursing
C288-6 13120 E 19th Ave.
Aurora, CO 80045
- Copy of current and unencumbered Colorado RN license – must be submitted prior to matriculation.
- International or non-native English speaking applicants must submit TOEFL scores.