In addition to the completing all the admission requirements, international applicants must submit:
- University of Colorado Financial Statement for International Applicants. Call 303-315-2230 for more information.
- Minimum English language proficiency requirements may be found on the Language Requirement tab through this link.
- International transcripts translated to English must be mailed directly to the College of Nursing for evaluation.
- International transcripts that are not translated in English must be evaluated by a third party credentialing service such as World Education Services (WES). You should request the WES-ICAP course-by course evaluation. The evaluation must be mailed directly from WES to the College of Nursing to the address included below.
- It is strongly recommended that this process is started months before an application deadline in order to allow enough time for the agency to complete its evaluation.
- All required transcripts and the WES evaluation must be received by the application deadline.
- A copy of the applicant’s passport.
- Permanent resident students are not considered international students.
Office of Student Affairs & Diversity
University of Colorado Denver, College of Nursing
13120 E 19th Ave, C288-6, Rm 3255
Aurora, CO 80045