Accelerated option (for students with previous bachelor's degrees)
Students are admitted once a year during the spring semester.
Review application deadlines: The application opens April 1 through June 15. Once admitted, students begin the following spring semester.
Before You Begin
1. Follow and review the admissions requirements: prerequisites, TOEFL and GPA requirements.
2. Review the Application Tools: view transfer credit and calculate your overall GPA.
3. Please note: A mandatory interview day for the Summer 2014 traditional program is tentatively planned for Tuesday, November 19, 2013 . Applicants who are selected for interviews will be notified via email. Applicants who are not selected for interviews will not be moving forward in the application process. All applicants will receive a final decision via postal mail.
1. Review the How to Apply Page: understand the required fields and forms and review essay questions.
2. Transcripts (click on transcript tab for additional information)
Have official transcripts sent early (NOTE: We require transcripts to reflect grades for the most recent completed semester or quarter prior to the application deadline. For example, a October 15 deadline means that the College of Nursing requires transcripts reflecting summer grades for semester schools). The College of Nursing now accepts official eTranscripts. Please request that the official eTranscripts be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is very important that you request your official transcripts (from all colleges or universities where course work has been taken) to be sent directly to the mailing address. Please request that official transcripts be mailed directly to the following address:
Office of Student Affairs & Diversity
University of Colorado Denver, College of Nursing
13120 E 19th Avenue C288-6
Aurora, CO 80045
To verify that your transcripts have arrived, you will need to first submit an application. Then you will check your status on the prospective student portal (please allow 3-5 business days for application processing).
Review the Steps
1. Start application as soon as possible.
2. Register for a username and password. Once registered, check your email account to start your online application.
3. Submit your application.
4. Check your application status online. Use the same username and password as the online application. Please allow up to eight weeks after the application deadline for admission decisions.