Links pertinent to information you need for registration can be found throughout the CON webpages, but have been centrally located for you below:
- Course Schedules: All the schedules are in the PDF format, which requires that you have the free Adobe Acrobat reader application already installed on the computer.
- Academic Calendar: Academic calendar.
- Tuition & Fees: Tuition and fee schedule.
- Online Registration: UCDAccess login page used for registering for courses. Also known as the student portal.
- Clinical Registration: Typhon is the system that the CON uses for registering and tracking your clinical hours. Students are required to have an account and are responsible for logging all clinical hours in a timely fashion.