The College of Nursing prepares leaders in clinical nursing, research and community service; integrates the delivery of exemplary healthcare; discovers and translates new knowledge to improve health in Colorado and beyond.
Shape the future of health.
- Excellence: Strive for exceptional teaching, practice, research and service.
- Community: Unify faculty, staff, students, collaborators, and partners by creating an engaging, vibrant, joyous, diverse community.
- Visionary: Commit to future-oriented, transformational work and leadership.
- Inclusivity: Seek and value everyone’s contribution to the mission; invite new perspectives to enhance our sphere of influence; be responsive to differing views.
- Caring: Take responsibility for the genuine well-being of every individual.
- Integrity: Take responsibility for communications, behavior and continuous learning; demonstrate respect for others; engage in open dialogue; represent the College of Nursing in a positive manner, and promote truth with honest communication.