The College of Nursing prepares leaders
in clinical nursing, research and community service; integrates the delivery of
and translates new knowledge to improve health in Colorado and beyond.
Shape the future of health.
- Academic Excellence
- Leadership and Service
- Health and Well Being
- Collaboration and Community
- Discovery and Innovation
- Diversity and Inclusiveness
of Nursing Principles
citizens of this community we are committed to living the following principles:
- Excellence: Strive for
exceptional teaching, practice, research and service.
- Community: Unify faculty, staff, students, collaborators, and
partners by creating an engaging, vibrant, joyous, diverse community.
- Visionary: Commit to
future-oriented, transformational work and leadership.
- Inclusivity: Seek and value everyone’s contribution to the
mission; invite new perspectives to enhance our sphere of influence; be
responsive to differing views.
- Caring: Take responsibility for the genuine well-being of every individual.
- Integrity: Take responsibility
for communications, behavior and continuous learning; demonstrate respect for
others; engage in open dialogue; represent the College of Nursing in a positive
manner, and promote truth with honest communication.