Sheridan Health Services takes pride in the communities we serve. We have partnered with local organizations to increase awareness in our services as well as meeting the high demand for medical care in the community. Any upcoming events at the clinic, information for donations and volunteer opportunities are posted here.
As a 501(c)3, Sheridan Health Services is successful in a large part due to private donations. Donations to the clinic in any amount are greatly appreciated. Checks can be made out to The Regents of the University of Colorado and can be delivered to the clinic in person or via U.S. mail to the clinic locations listed in the left sidebar.
We have three tracks for volunteers to select from. Each track provides a unique experience for the volunteer, and provides immense help to the clinic. The ideal volunteer should commit to one full day per week. Please call the clinic for more information.
- Help to check in patients.
- Work on presumptive eligibility and financial screens for new patients.
- Help at the front desk by: making copies, answering phones and taking messages, sending faxes, and creating patient charts.
- Update electronic client databases and forms.
- File and update charts with new faxes and information.
- Community outreach to further clinic exposure (flyers, pamphlets, etc.)
- Call current and past patients to maintain databases and update on services.
- Help to find more people interested in volunteering at SHS.
- Help check in and room patients.
- Take vital signs and update health records.
- Assist with vision and auditory screenings.
- Update files with new faxes and information.
- File completed charts.