Every patient and injury is different, so we tailor our plan to meet your specific needs. Here are a few of the common procedures we perform.
- Surgical procedures for cartilage repair: autologous chondrocyte implantation, fresh osteochondral allograft transplantation, microfracture, autologous osteochondral transfer (mosaicoplasty), De NovoNT, osteotomies, realignment, and instability correction procedures
- PRP injections
- Cell-based cartilage repair: BioCue, Carticel, DeNovoNT
- Biomaterials and scaffolds: Biocartilage and others
- Implants and resurfacing for cartilage repair: Hemicap
- Drugs, pharmaceuticals, and laboratory devices: TPX 100 and others
- Meniscus transplant
- Hip preservation procedures
This list is by no means exhaustive. Because of our research and access to industry studies, new treatments become available frequently. For example, Dr. Vidal performed the first cartilage transplant in Colorado using Cartiform, a novel new graft.
With advanced imaging technology, we also use sophisticated MRI techniques to provide images for the diagnosis and repair of articular cartilage.