International Extreme Sports Medicine Congress
June 1-2, 2018 | Boulder, Colorado
We are currently accepting abstracts for presentation during the meeting. We encourage you to submit abstracts relating to current and emerging techniques and technology.
Authors must read and abide by the guidelines below to be considered for presentation.
Abstracts should be written in English and are limited to 350 words.
- The first author may submit a maximum of three abstracts for consideration.
- The corresponding author should sign on behalf of all co-authors confirming all have read and agreed to the submitted work.
- Abstracts are only accepted for consideration via the form below.
- The deadline for submission is January 30, 2018, 11:59 p.m. PT. Abstracts will not be accepted after that date.
- If the abstract is accepted for podium presentation, all presenters must speak in English and be prepared to answer questions from the audience in English.
- No electronic poster (e-poster) presentation will be available.
- Persons submitting an abstract to IESC must complete a Financial Disclosure Statement and an American Food and Drug Administration statement.
- Abstracts accepted for podium presentation must be presented in PowerPoint or keynote formats.