The new Program Advisory Committee will be meeting in November. More updates to follow after the meeting.
Members of the committee include:
- Judith G. Regensteiner, Ph.D., Professor/Director of the Center for Women’s Health Research, P.I. and P.D. (presiding-not voting)
- Nanette Santoro, M.D., Professor and Chair, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Judith Albino, Ph.D., Associate Dean and Clinical Professor, Colorado
School of Public Health
- Susan Boackle, M.D., Associate Professor for the School of Medicine, Division of Rheumatology
- Wendy Kohrt, Ph.D., Professor for School of Medicine, Department of Geriatric Medicine
- Richard Krugman, M.D., Professor and Dean of the School of Medicine, Co-P.I.
- Marc Moss, Marc, M.D., Roger S. Mitchell Professor
of Medicine for School of Medicine, Division of Pulmonary Sciences and Critical Care Medicine
- Ann-Christine Nyquist, M.D., MSPH, Associate Professor for School of Medicine, Department of Pediatrics
- David A.
Schwartz, M.D., Chairman of the
Department of Medicine for the School of Medicine
- Margaret Wierman, M.D., Chief of Endocrinology and Professor of School of Medicine, Division of Endocrinology
- Nancy Zahniser, Ph.D., Professor and Associate Dean
for School of Medicine Research Education