Web sites of interest to Optima(tm) XL-A/XL-I Analytical Ultracentrifuge users.
- Reversible Associations in Structural and Molecular Biology (RASMB). The website at the Boston Biomedical Research Institute offers archived software, tutorials for time derivative and Nonlin software, bibliographies, links, and FAQs.
- Center for Analytical Ultracentrifugation of Macromolecular Assemblies (CAUMA) at the University of Texas Health Sciences Center, San Antonio. Publications by the faculty, tutorials for Van Holde-Weischet software, and educational and diagnostic information.
- Protein Interaction Facility, University of Utah. Provides information about analytical ultracentrifugation, titration calorimetry and optical biosensor technologies, which are used to define the assembly state, thermodynamics and kinetics of a reaction. The facility also operates on a fee-for-service basis.
- Association of Biomolecular Research Facilities (ABRF). News, electronic posters, discussion groups concerning major technologies.
- National Analytical Ultracentrifugation Facility of the University of Connecticut Biotechnology Center. Offers software, collaborative studies, modified instrumentation and workshops.
- UK National Centre for Macromolecular Hydrodynamics (NCMH). Consultation and collaborative work using analytical ultracentrifugation and other techniques.
- Iowa State University Protein Facility