The Systems Biology Core Facility is equipped with instrumentation for performing comprehensive studies on biological systems. Instrumentation available includes:
- Quadrupole ion trap mass spectrometer
- Hybrid triple quadrupole/linear ion trap mass spectrometer
- Digital Proteome Fractionator for highly reproducible isoelectric focusing
- MesoScale Discovery System
- Quantitative PCR
- Equipment for multiplexed one and two-dimensional gel electrophoresis
Following are services offered by the core facility with links to protocols for sample preparation and more information.
Nucleic Acid Analysis:
Please find information regarding pricing here.