Assistive Technology Partners
Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
University of Colorado Denver
This is an example of one of the student employee positions that are available. There are occasionally other positions available to support research and grant activities. Contact us for more information.
Assistive Technology Partners provides a unique integration of capabilities and services for persons with disabilities. Through Clinical, Outreach and Information Services, Research and Engineering, and Education; Assistive Technology Partners pursues its mission to help persons with cognitive, sensory, and/or physical disabilities to reach their highest potential at home, school, work, and play through the addition of appropriate assistive technologies to their lives.
Students will be responsible for assisting with web site and database development. Duties will be associated with the Colorado Assistive Technology Program, funded by the U.S. Department of Education, Rehabilitation Services Administration; and the Statewide Assistive, Augmentative Alternative Communication project funded by the Colorado Department of Education. These include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assistance with administration of statewide Loan Library.
- Support loan bank inventory audit.
- Support administration of web-based store front.
- Attend project-related meetings.
- Communicate project activities and weekly progress to supervisor.
- Interact with web site subject matter experts to ensure overall effectiveness.
- Develop customized reports for inventory database administration
$9.15 - $10.52; salary commensurate with experience.
- Coursework completed in relevant areas.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must possess software development process knowledge.
- Must be skilled in Microsoft computer applications.
All student activities will be carried out under the supervision of project principal investigators and other research staff.
Assistive Technology Partners/Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
601 East 18th Ave., Suite 130
Denver, CO 80203
The University of Colorado Denver is committed to diversity and equality in education and employment.