Assistive Technology Partners provides a unique integration of capabilities and services for persons with disabilities. Through Clinical, Outreach and Information Services, Research and Engineering, and Education; Assistive Technology Partners pursues its mission to help persons with cognitive, sensory, and/or physical disabilities to reach their highest potential at home, school, work, and play through the addition of appropriate assistive technologies to their lives.
The University of Colorado Denver is committed to diversity and equality in education and employment.
Please visit www.jobsatcu.com for a listing of current job openings.
Research Instructor - 04091
The central office SWAAAC (StateWide Assistive technology Augmentative Alternative Communication) program has a .5 FTE Research Instructor position available for a master's level, related services provider or special educator. The position supports all aspects of the program including but not limited to: hosting professional development events, content creation, administration of the statewide AT/AAC loan library, development and maintenance of the SWAAAC website, and providing statewide technical assistance. The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills,
- Organized and detail oriented,
- Collaborative, team member,
- Creative, independent, problem-solver.
For more information or to apply online, visit the CU Careers website.
Student Assistant 1 - UC Denver Career Lynx Job Board
This position is funded by the U.S. Department of Education, Rehabilitation Services Administration, and the Statewide Assistive, Augmentative Alternative Communication project funded by the Colorado Department of Education. Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assistance with administration of statewide loan library of assistive technology equipment, materials and resources (e.g. check-in and check-out of devices, packing and shipping, and communication with customers regarding loan issues).
- Assist with the preparation, organization and delivery of statewide learning events and meetings.
- Support program data analysis and reporting activities.
- Other duties as assigned.
Please submit resume and cover letter to Christina Perkins at firstname.lastname@example.org or by at fax at 303.837.1208.